Friday, July 8, 2011

Wisconsin ~ Getting Into Mischief

From Suzy's Blog as she hosts Zeebers for a couple of weeks.
Clicking on any hot linked photo will shoot you to her blog.

BAD, BAD ZEEBERS! Look what happens when I am away at work with Zeebers on the loose! He got into my toy drawer......got into the alcohol AND my painkillers! He was waiting for me in my bedroom and asked if I would care for a massage! UMMMNO!

I think I may have to lock the little bugger up, seems as if he has made friends with Chester, as he told me he was riding Chester around my house while I was gone! SIGH...........I guess his little discussions with the Angels did nothing at all to him as far as behaving!

Maybe I ought to scare the shit out of him and make him watch that Exorcist movie I have....hehehehehehee....................... ;D



Zeebers the pill popping lush! LOL


I should have known better and locked up my drawer!


He himself was already all lubed up with oil.......oh dear gawd!


I am keeping my eye on him now!

No comments:

Post a Comment