Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Georgia ~ The Return of Zeebers

The future's so bright, he's gotta wear shades!

Getting back on track with the adventures of the little dude...

From Jacquie's Blog

Well looky what the cats drug in this morning! Our two cats found him trying to get in the front door. They were torturing him of course.. as cats will do with a new toy... poor Zeebers crawled over to my feet and when I picked him up... peewwwuuu.. he hadn't bathed in days, needed a shave bad and his clothes were in shreds.

I asked him what happened and he said one of those little bratty kids running around in there had seen his gorgeous hair and had to have him. She yanked him right out of my purse and I didn't even know it. Zeebers, please forgive me... he thought about it for a minute and told me that if I got him some new clothes and a bath, he'd forgive me. I threw in the sunglasses... they were just 'him'.

Anyway, little Zeebers is riding with me out to see Danny in Louisiana tomorrow and he'll leave out from Danny's on Saturday. (I hope) Mousie, I'll give you a heads up when he's on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment