Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Canada ~ Hanging With Michelle

Last friday, although i had requested the day off of work... they called me and asked me if i wanted to come for the afternoon shift... i wasnt gonna go... but lil Zeebers said he wanted to check out the plant and the ol' ladies on the line... so i reluctantly agreed to go.

He rode a pallet along the line... met all the fine ford workers and watched an engine get built from the block up. He told me he thought it was pretty cool... but that some of the people in there looked funny... and i had to agree. lol

:)

I was planning a lil shopping trip to Michigan this last Sunday and a stop at a post office to get lil Zeebers on his way back to his daddy-o... but when we woke up the whole world looked like it was covered in a big white blanket... and Zeebers said he'd like to stay a few more days and smoke summore of the good stuff before i shipped him back... so i told him he could stay until wednesday... and he said "i'll smoke to THAT!" then he ran off and found my secret stash...

packed a bowl, smoked of the bong and vegetated until it was time to go play poker at the old mans house... like we do every sunday.

I lent him $10 and he cleaned house! He musta learned some card counting tricks or something from Tina in Vegas... because he took ALL of our money... then promised free beers with his winnings and convinced my brother to take him to the titty bar in town. lol

i let him go... after all... he's a grown ass troll and my brother is good company. I dunno what time they got back... but when i woke up... my whole house smelled like stale cigarettes and whiskey... and zeebers was sleeping naked in my underwear drawer with my panties on his head??? lol

We're having fun... but i think he misses you Z... he's comin home soon... no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment