Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Departure


Drying off outside just like Daddy does,
and saying goodbye to MooTopia.

Well he is ready to go. We had a long talk earlier about the trip. I assured him that he will be back for New Years. He is really nervous. He has never been away from the farm.

But I know that the first leg of the trip will be a good experience for him. Guy is just like me and Guy is going to fly him off to see Tina. His eyes perked up. He has seen Tina naked. I think he likes Tina. Ruh Ro. What happens in Vegas better not say in Vegas, Hon. Just sayin.

He wanted a one more soak in the hot tub to clean up before his big trip. I got it all ready for him. Unfortunately Daddy forgot that a gas flame and polyester hair is not a good idea. So he has a bit of a trim. He screamed, but I think he likes the new look.

He is traveling with his passport inside of a card. Please sign the card with your name and location. Make it small because we have no idea how many people might want to have him come visit. And we would both love to have the card back as a memento of his journey.

I put a brochure of Rome in the box so that his hosts can learn a little bit about his home. We both think it would be cool if you did something similar, so that when he gets home, he has something to remember you by.

But keep it light. Maybe a postcard or something. Eventually, he will be traveling overseas, and we do not want that person having to ship a 8 lb. box. But we will deal with that later in 2011.

For now, he is all packed and ready to go. And he is really excited about meeting Guys sexy models. I put a magnet in the box for Guy, native to Rome, as a thank you. If you want to send a little something to the next person down the chain, we both think that would be über cool.

Let the Zeebers World Tour begin!

5 comments:

  1. oopsie, I think I forgot to sign his passport. I did, however, include some cool magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot to sign the card? ruh ro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had time to think about it.. I"m pretty sure I did after all. I just don't think I put a post card in. Sent a Florida and Louisiana magnet though. Oh, and I didn't keep the moose keychain in the box from Chellie.. didn't know I was supposed to. Oh well.. :)

    ReplyDelete