Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Georgia ~ Back Home For A Spell

I could hear the tapping before I even opened the mail box. The little dude wanted out real bad. He was in that box all day Sunday waiting for Daddy to come and get him out. When I opened the box, he leaped into my arms and just started squealing.

When I calmed him down, he just kept going on and on about snow and troll clothes and dinosaurs and dildos and something called merry wanny. As I listened, I hear something in the box and looked inside to find a new visitor. Zeebers was so excited that he forgot to tell me about his new friend.

Apparently, Michelle hooked him up with a new traveling companion. His name is Zoose the Moose and he is the cutest little thing. They seem to be inseparable, so I am going to be sending Zoose with Zeebers on future adventures.

We started looking at his travel booty and I showed him the commemorative coffee cup that Bill had sent him. He got so excited that he hopped inside and started jumping up and down. I asked him to stop for a moment so that I could take a nice souvenir group shot.

Then we just sat on the couch and caught up a bit. I told him that Tina will be moving in soon and we are going to go get her and bring her home. He likes Tina and he also misses Zora. So this will work out really good.

I told him that after the big trip, he will be staying with Jacquie for a bit before heading off again. He is glad to be home, but I do know that he really enjoys seeing the world and he is making new awesome friends.

As I left to go to work, he was trying to get the maple syrup cap off. He said he wants to pour it all over himself and let Zoose lick it off. I don't know what you people have done to Zeebers, but if that syrup is gone when I get home, I am going to be pissed.

Welcome home, Zeebers. I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment