Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Canada ~ Arriving at Michelles

Well, my little traveling troll finally made it from Wisconsin to visit Michelle in Canada. He has officially gone International. This is the first time that I have been worried about him. He vanished for almost 2 weeks. I guess it was a customs thing.

Later this year, he is off to Australia, Thailand, India, and Scotland. In the mean time, I want him to visit as many States as possible. Let me know if you want to participate and I will add you to the list.

Here is the first of Michelle's blogs chronicling his stay in the Great White North. A click on a photo should shoot you to her page if you want to say Hello.

so lil zeebers arrived this past monday and its all been a fog since then.

:) He's been pretty cool for a lil plastic dood with pink hair...who's dressed like a retired hobbit who moved to florida lol  Earl liked him so much he tried to snatch him up and bury him in the sofa!

But... we saved him.... no trolls were harmed in the making of this blog.

We've just been hangin out and chillin... talking about the mysteries of life and the universe... listening to some tunes and getting to know each other on a deeper level. He even had some of my birthday cake and sang to me :) hes a pretty groovy lil guy.

He says to say hi to zora for him and that he misses her a bit... and that he'll see you before you know it Z :)

We went to point pelee national park today... ill post a lil something about that tomorrow... its late an Zeebers wants to go spoon while julius is out sleeping on the sofa lol... the lil perve! 

g'night freakazoids!! 

I cant resist an offer to spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment