Friday, July 8, 2011

Wisconsin ~ Blizzards & Bubble Baths

Not looking good in Wisconsin as far as the weather is concerned. But Zeebers gets a nice bubble bath and a really furry bed. Not a bad day.

From Suzy's blog as she hosts Zeebers for a couple of weeks. Click any hot linked photo to shoot to her page.

HOLY COW PEOPLE! IT IS A FREAKING BLIZZARD HERE! for once the weathermen didn't lie, lol. I can't even get out of my house if I want to! Which I don't....seriously....I believe I will be calling in a snow emergency tomorrow as far as work is concerned! The wind is absolutely horrible and I swear to God, I think some shingles flew off the roof.

My computer is upstairs now and the ceiling is slanted and I heard some rumbling and rattling up there! I wouldn't be surprised if some are missing tomorrow in the light of day. Mark told me that 2nd and 3rd shift were canceled at work, so as this is going on all night...I don't imagine that 1st shift will be running either! Enjoy the pictures!


streetlight in front of my house
  

I opened the window to get a better picture, lol


my back porch


trying to show the snow by the backdoor light
  

out my front door


my back door!


out my backdoor
  

camera once again attacked by blowing snow!
  

HOLY CRAP! LOL
  

Zeebers ready to dive


lots and lots of bubbles!
  

he took the plunge! LOL
  

drip drying, lmao!


me and Zeebers!
 

now that's what I call a bubble butt!
 

Zeebers getting a ride on Chester!


No comments:

Post a Comment