Friday, July 8, 2011

Wisconsin ~ Arriving in Susans

He is in the care of Susan for the next week or so. So far, it looks like he is having a great time.

Here is the link to Susan's photo gallery if you want to say Hello. Or you can click on any photo to jump to her page and leave a comment. Gotta love hot-links!

Well, Zeebers made it to my house safe and sound! He was very chilled and so tired from being tossed around during transit. I gently tucked him into bed and let him sleep.....though he is quite odd....he sleeps with his eyes wide open. I guess it's a troll thing.

After he woke up he got to meet Chester baby and the angels and he and I discussed what he needed to be comfortable and where I thought he might like to go. Unfortunately we did not make it to the museum today to go see the Mummy Exhibit, we will try for next weekend! Instead we went grocery shopping at the Pig and went to the library. I returned two books, checked out two more and OH!

Did you know that you can check out movies at the library? I didn't know this until a friend of mine told me about it and sure enough, I checked out three movies - FOR FREE! Can't beat that price!


Zeebers says "hello there!"


Chester meets Zeeber
  

Chester knocks little dude over!
  

Zeebers sleeping - eyes WIDE OPEN!
  

Zeebers meets the Angels......
  

Zeebers was awoke from the Angel trumpeting!
  

Zeebers Guardian Angel
  

Time to go back out into the COLD!
  

He is excited about seeing the town.
  

The snow is over his head, lol.


in the 30's here, snow is melting!
  

Zeebers made a chime or two..
  

He argued with me, told me he wanted to drive! UMMM, NO.
 

Piggly Wiggly Grocery Store
  

another Piggly Wiggly
 

Yes we have gotten our fair share of snow
  

Gateway Campus
  

zeebers visit 027.JPG
  

zeebers visit 028.JPG
  

My house where Zeebers is staying
  

Like my crystal?
  

part of my yard...driveway.
  

thought this was a cool shot.
  

I told him he had to help me bring in the groceries, he's gotta earn his keep you know! ;P
  

He was all up in my face, "did you buy anything good?" LOL
  

Zeebers and my books to return
  

Kenosha Public Library - North
  

Zeebers and the Librarian
 

Zeebers chilling @ the library
  

Dude was running all over the book shelves, he knocked a few over.
  

He told me these would be good to read. ;P
 

DVD's and VHS selections
  

Zeebers was checking out as well! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment