Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Louisiana ~ Hanging In The Bayou

Clicking any photo will shoot you over to Jacquies page and you can say Hello.

Zeebers is the Traveling Troll who belongs to a friend of mine in North Georgia. Big Z sent little Z on an around the world tour starting in the Fall of 2010. So far he's been to Illinois, Wisconsin, Canada, Las Vegas....(with a request that he NOT come back...), to my home in South Georgia and with me out to my other home in North Louisiana. He left from me heading to SE Kentucky to a beautiful tree farm to see if he could handle a slower way to live. (yea right..)

The fun this little guy had with me and Dano out here in NE Louisiana has been nothing short of "whew"... he will run you ragged, chase bunnies, terrorize the dogs, run you over with the ATV and if Dano hadn't stopped him... he'd have taken off on his big Harley. He's a pistol, that one is.

To read more of the story, open each photo and the description is just below...
Dang it.. gonna miss that little troll...





a doctor visit...
  




new glasses, a little big
  




Come fly with me....
  




It's racin' time!
  




USA Speedway, Sterlington, LA
  




Watch OUT!
  




ruh ro...
  




"I wanna help!"





favorite place to ride...





"Look at me, I've climbed a big tree!"
  




Zeebers pays tribute on Memorial Day





me n Zeebers stike a pose
  




takin a leak...





"I said I wanna swim!"
  




"HELP ME!"
  




"Don't EAT me!
  




Dano to the rescue!
  




Taking cover...
  




Captured!
  




OMG.... It's ELVIS!!!
  




Singing with the "King"





"He was HERE?? OMG.. photo op, please?"
  




sayin goodbye to the 'girls'





sayin goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment