Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nevada ~ Settling Into Vegas


~ Copied from Tina's blog ~

So, after arriving at my office around lunchtime and Zeebs asking ALL afternoon when I was going to take him down to the Strip so he can see all the showgirl babes, I gave Zeebs a new hairdo and told him to shut his trap, we'll get there when the rain stops!

Damn pushy lil troll..... Zeebs did finally hush up when I showed him the 5 day weather forecast ~ no rain on Thursday and Friday, which means he'll finally get to drool over all the hotties on the Strip and Fremont Street Thursday night.... thank GAWD I don't have to work Friday!

Then I brought him home to meet the cats.... hehe ;-)

Brudda and Baby Girl weren't sure about Zeebs at first ~ but its all good now.... they all warmed up to each other, but now I'm worried about what kinda trouble these three are gonna get into while I'm gone at work *groan*

Zeebs liked my Lucy collection, but I think he just wanted to nip at the bottle of Vitameatvegamin... you know, for the HIGH ALCOHOL content.



Zeebs saw the picture I have of Jim and his Dad on my dresser mirror, so he wanted to send a "Wish You Were Here" type postcard...... *snicker*


Finally, after watching Da Bears beat the CRAP outta the Vikings (GO HESTER!), it was time for Zeebs to go bedy-bye ~ trust me, he's gonna NEED to rest the next couple days... ;-D


2 comments:

  1. again, Tina does an outstanding job of recording these 'historical' moments.. or is this what you call a bunch of "kodak" moemtns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they get better each time. i am really enjoying watching everyone play with him.

    ReplyDelete