Saturday, July 2, 2011

Georgia ~ Best New Years Ever!


New Year's Eve started out nice and peaceful. How serene and romantic.


And then Tina started doing this.
We didn't see Zeebers and Zora for the whole rest of the night.

But in all fairness to Tina, I was doing a good bit of Pyro Play myself!

The next morning, everyone was feeling a little strange in the head.
I turn around and these trolls are sucking on my Bloody Mary. WTF?

They were whining about headaches, so I thought I would try to help.
I call up some buds who bring over some buds.
That should do it!

I decide to join the party!

What kind of idiots get stoned and play with fire?

Zeebers almost fell in and freaked out.
Tina had to calm him down.

Zeebers checking out the collateral damage in the field.
How Tina and I escaped these things raining from the sky, I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment