Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ohio ~ Arriving at Mousies

The little dude made it. Copied from Susan's welcome blog.

I got a phone call from the Post Office yesterday lunchtime from one of the girls working there. "Mrs Varner, I don't mean to alarm you, but I really think you need to come and pick up whatever mail you have in your box immediately! It's quite unnerving..." She sounded so alarmed, we jumped in the car and dashed over there at once!!

Well, what a commotion! Even before I stepped in the door I could hear muffled banging and crashing about, and an irate, funny sounding little voice (not so little right then, I can tell you!) screeching and a-hollering... Omigod! WTF??!

"LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!! I'M SUFFOCATING IN HERE!!"

Tentatively I put my key in the lock and slowly opened the door. Well, tried to! The minute the lock turned...

Out crashed ZEEBERS!!!


WOOT!!! For those of you unfamiliar with this little guy, Zeebers, or "Lil' Z", is the legendary Traveling Troll. He lives in Georgia with our good friend Tapewormz, and since November last year has been on a tour of States near and far, visiting Multiply friends for a week or so at a time and enjoying the different lifestyles, sights and sounds we all have to offer. Once the USA visits are exhausted, he's even venturing abroad! Lucky little bugger... :)

But for now he's HERE IN THORNVILLE!! WOOT!!


We collected the box full of all the presents he's picked up along the way (which were strewn everywhere in the Post Office!), and brought him home. :)

Zeebers' first view of where he's staying, with us...



"Wow... all the way up THERE?"  Yes hon... all the way up there. :)


Welcome to the Tree Farm, Zeebers. :)



We had SUCH a fun time, and I'm thoroughly looking forward to being Zeebers' host for the next few days!

(And many thanks to our neighbour, Roger, who has lent me his Olympus. My camera decided to go kaput on me today... bloody brilliant timing, not! But I can continue to record Zeebers' adventures on his, while kicking mine all around the farm... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment