Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Washington ~ Time To Go Home

I had so much fun with Donna. But Daddy and Mommy need me home to help with the move. After that, I get to travel again! YAY!

From Donna's Blog.

This me and the Troll just before I mailed him off.. let him get his breath, while I was preparing to make his journey comfortable.. I had NO IDEA what he had been up to..

 THERE HE IS WITH KEWPIE.. and they is NAKED.. when did this start? and WHY DID I NOT NOTICE?  

and there they are below Canoodling on the porch in the sun.. sighs.. I am so sorry Zorra.. I even put Kewpie away, knowing how much of a HORN DOG that silly troll is..

 

BUT he was pouting about no women around the place and well Seth felt sorry for him, and HE RESCUED KEWPIE from the cupboard.. and the rest is well , IN PICTURES...

So there it is Zorra... take a heavy frying pan to the boy.. or make him explain himself..

4 comments:

  1. the saga continues.... thanks for sharing Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my apologies to donna for letting her posts languish on her page. zeebers is all updated and ready for more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. is all good.. you had to move, and then you had to FIND your brain.. I know it was hard.. I forgive ya..

    Zeebers, YOU can come and visit again.. we can go the MOUNTAINS next time.. I have not been to Mt. Rainier or to Mt. Saint Helens.. well not since it erupted anyway. BUT we can make a plan.. I love to go to the ZOO in Seattle and to the Aquarium.. and Seth wants to explore the SCI FI MUSEUM.. yes we have one of those.. who knows.. but we will make plans for your return trip.

    ReplyDelete